Help People Find Your Business Information Online
You want your business to be visible across the internet in as many places beyond your website as possible. Why? The more times that Google comes across your business name and link (especially on other highly reputable websites), the more legitimate your website will appear to Google. This is a basic truth of search engine optimization.
One way to increase the number of places your business can be found is to create online business listings across a number of directory websites. An online business listing is a compilation of your business information, such as that which would have been included in a phone book of the past. However these digital listings include far more bells and whistles than the old phone books - online business listings are visually appealing with your logo and photos as well as more informative with payment methods, hours of operation, and customer reviews.
Directory websites are searchable, allowing people to look for your business by category. Several of them are also highly reputable websites that perform well in Google's search rankings. Some examples of common directory websites on which you can create your online business listings include Google My Business, Yelp, Bing Places for Business, and Mapquest among many others.
The online business listings on these sites are a great way to increase the number of places your business information can be found online. They are also great to connect with local mobile users who are searching for your information. Online business listings should be included in any SEO strategy.
Benefits of Online Business Listings:
- Builds local awareness of your brand
- Generate more web traffic
- Turns mobile searchers into leads
- Builds legitimacy with trusted directories and reviews
- Properly displays your location on maps
- Properly displayed company details and engaging imagery
What Are the Hurdles Involved with Setting Up Online Business Listings:
The benefits are huge, but there are a number of hurdles associated with properly managing online business listings, too. Specifics that need to be addressed include:
- Which online business listings are important?
- How do I claim an online business listing?
- Am I showing up on the map listings?
- Is my information consistent across all the online business listings?
- Do I have quality images and branding across the online business listings?
- How do I manage and update so many online business listings?
- What are the costs associated with each?
Keystone Resources can help you set-up and manage all these critical factors for online business listings. Our team knows how to ensure these listing are accurate and consistent. We can also manage them for you so as things change in your business you can rely on us to make all the necessary updates.
Are you ready to bring in new leads?
If so, call 713.874.0162 or contact us here to get here to start boosting online lead generation and revenue.